Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

Happy Friday everyone! My goal for this weekend is to not work quite as much and maybe take a mini vacation up North along the coast. I've heard of a great oyster spot that I might have to try out. I hope you all have lovely weekends planned as well. Now I'll leave with a few of my favorite links from this past week, enjoy! images via Gem Photo


Super cute vintage marquee DIY project over at Oh Happy Day
I love this post on easy to make egg baskets on The Fresh Exchange
If you get to spend the weekend in Nashville, Elise of Pennyweight has a great round-up of cools spots.
A great entertaining post over at Camille Styles featuring Sara Leetes and her Husband Travis.
Olga, one of my favorite Bay Area gals in a super sweet summer ensemble over at her blog twelveofour
Spoon Fork Bacon's recipe for baked yucca fries with grilled banana ketchup sounds so intriguing I might just have to try it.

No Response to "Happy Friday + Link-o-rama"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger