Friday Link-o-rama

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have amazing plans for this weekend. I unfortunately have a date with my computer for most of the weekend but I'm going to also try to get outside and enjoy myself and the amazing weather we have been having here in Oakland. Before I leave you, take a minute to see what you might have missed on Conundrum this week as well as a few of my favorite links from around the web. Enjoy!




On Conundrum
Don't miss the latest installment in my inspiring pinners series featuring Jennifer Chong
A super cute Smitten List this week
Ethereal photography by Simon Harsent
Also don't miss out on my daily updates on Instagram! (it's my newest obsession)

Around the web
1. I'm in love with every item Caitlin over at Sacramento St. included in this round-up
2. A Cup of Jo is getting a redesign and Joanna gave us a little sneak peek this week!!
3. OMG this banana bread french toast recipe over at Spoon Fork Bacon looks sinfully delicious.
4. I always love how Anh of 9to5 Chic puts together an outfit and this one is no exception.
5. Apartment34's 4pm fashion fix went on a tropical vacation this week and I like.
6. Thanks to Kate over at Wit & Delight I'm not obsessed with Sarah Murphy Jewelry.
7. The perfect summer dessert, maple & lime roasted peaches. Via La Buena Vida.


No Response to "Friday Link-o-rama"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger