Outdoor Spaces

I haven’t lived in California a year yet, but the weather has already lived up to the hype. As a former Midwest girl who braved bone-chilling winters and swelteringly humid summers, the weather here has been a breath of fresh air. As a consequence, I now spend more time outside enjoying the beautiful sunshine. The following are examples of perfect outdoor spaces I find wholly inspirational. Enjoy!




Image Sources: 1. via Amy Neunsinger Photography 2. via HonestlyWTF 3. via Style Me Pretty




4 comments:

  1. Those outdoor spaces are just delicious! Our backyard is pretty cool, but we have zero furniture for enjoying it. This is making me antsy to decorate before winter sets in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that first one. Unfortunately, as a city dweller I can only dream about having an outdoor space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is lovely! I could easily lose myself in your archives for a few hours...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alice, that's so sweet of you to say.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger