Happy Friday & Link-o-rama

This week has been crazy busy, but also a lot of fun. I got to see so many friends at the Curiosity Shoppe + Target event earlier this week and then two of my favorite San Franciscans, Erin Hiemstra of Apartment34 and Jeanne Chan of Shop Sweet Things came to visit me for a shopping day in Oakland today. And to top it off, tomorrow I get to have brunch with Christine Martinez of Miles to Style and Aaron De Simone of I Heart Luxe. Days like these remind me why I love living here so much, it's such an amazing community of creative people, I could literally go on and on about the friendships I have made since living here, and this week has really made me realize how much I appreciate them all. Which is why I wanted to take a minute to give them a little shout-out! Thank you guys, you inspire me and make me so happy!

Now I'll leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite blog reads from this past week, enjoy!

1. The perfect casual outfit inspiration for a freelancer like me from Ahn at 9 to 5 Chic.
2. A refreshing drink trio concocted by Colleen at Inspired to Share.
3. Get a peak into the adorable apartment of the amazing Jennifer Chong at Apartment Therapy.
4. I'm in love with this Marie Claire Australia Editorial featured over at Coco + Kelley.
5. The most scrumptious looking breakfast sandwich ever featured over at Sacramento Street.
6. DesignSponge did a feature on one of my favorite Oakland neighborhood shops, Umami Mart! It's always so exciting to see Oakland highlighted, and especially on such an amazing and high profile blog!!

All images taken by me. Don't forget to follow me on twitter & instagram both @designconundrum to see what I'm up to during the week :)


2 comments:

  1. thanks for the link love :) talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maia! Just found your blog! I'm always excited to find local bloggers! (I'm in Alameda, we're practically neighbors. That never happens!) I blog over at CopyCatChic.com and I just wanted to reach out to you and say what a beautiful blog you have! I recently got hired as a contributor, and have a feeling that we will meet soon at some of these events! xBianca :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger