Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

I can't believe it's already Friday again! This week has zoomed by, starting with the Good Morning America interview on Monday and ending with non-stop wedding planning. This shindig is fast approaching guys!! I hope I can slow down a little bit this weekend and enjoy my labor day weekend, but with all the little details for the wedding that need to get done, that seems unlikely. Below, catch up on what you may have missed this week here, and across the web.

Wedding flower inspiration via Style Me Pretty.

ON CONUNDRUM
Did you guys see you can now sign up for news and updates from Conundrum?
I have a brand new sponsor, Jennifer Chong who happens to be one of my favorite people in the world!
Did you see the beautiful photography of Emily Anderson this week?
And check out my favorite picks for dark rooms.

ELSEWHERE
A perfect labor day cocktail via Spoon Fork Bacon.
I love this outfit posted on Gary Pepper.
See what Erin over at apartment34 wishes she was wearing right now, so chic!
I love this colour combo wrap-up over at Bright Bazaar.
Beautiful, intimate wedding inspiration from Elizabeth Anne Designs.

No Response to "Happy Friday + Link-o-rama"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger