Interior Inspiration: Dark Walls

I'm usually drawn to really light and airy spaces, just take a look at my home inspiration on pinterest and you will quickly notice a high percentage have clean and crisp white or off-white walls. So I was a little surprised when I found myself gravitating towards rooms that are dark and moody lately, see a few of my faves below. What do you guys prefer light or dark wall colors? And would you have the guts to paint a whole room in a deep shade?
Image sources: 1. via Crystal Gentilello 2. via Interior Design Sense 3. via Yatzer 4. via Ab Chao







2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love those interiors! I'd be scared to be painting my walls such a dark color but after seeing this, I changed my mind! It looks so classy and great
    Maya
    www.archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the perfect interior design for a home. Its like a dream house of anyone. Also these designed houses shows the luxuriousness by their amazing interior design.

    reasonable Home design

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger