Happy Friday & Rue Sneak Peek

You might have noticed that I’ve made very few posts lately, but I have a good excuse: for the past two weeks I've been working overtime with Crystal and the Rue team to create Rue's “Texas” issue which launches this Tuesday, the 7th!! I can't believe it's almost done, and I can't wait for you all to see the finished product. And, let me tell you, this issue is insane! Every single feature is so beautiful and uniquely Texas. It's been so great to be a part of this project and I have especially loved the time Crystal and I have spent huddled around my computer, pouring over the details, to make sure it's the best it can be. Also, I’ll admit, I'm a little nervous for my first issue as creative director, to launch. The challenge of adding a bit of my personality while keeping the essence of Rue intact has been daunting, but I hope that our hard work has paid off and you all enjoy reading it as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it!

Below are a few snippets from our week together, as well as a few sneak peeks!
Images one, five and nine are from the August issue. The rest are from Crystal or my Instagram.




2 comments:

  1. How fun! We're visiting TX now, looking forward to sharing it with our friends here. Good timing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger