Guest Post: Jennifer Young's Fall Cravings

Hi, I'm Jennifer from I ART U and I'm thrilled to be filling in for Maia today as she is away prepping for her wedding. Such an exciting time--congrats Maia and Travis!

Here in San Luis Obispo, the transition from summer to fall isn't quite as palpable yet, but I'm seeing hints of it here and there. While the weather out is still nice (think hot), I'm not going to lie, I'm craving what comes with fall. So I created an inspiration board of some of the things I'm looking forward to enjoying this coming season. I hope you can enjoy them too. Thanks for having me, Maia!




Stay: Glen Oaks in Big Sur, CA


1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger