Wedding Sneak Peek

I usually don't post on Sundays, but now that the haze of wedding week has dissipated I wanted to share just a little sneak peek from our beautiful day. I will be sharing more photos by our amazing photographer Kate Skogen in the next week or two but here's just a little snippet from the day in beautiful Tilden park with my BHLDN dress blowing in the wind. So happy at this moment. I also wanted to thank all of my dear friends for filling in for me on the blog! I could not have done it without every single one of you.




2 comments:

  1. Are the bridesmaid dressed BHLDN too? beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are actually from Jcrew :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger