Pinning This Week: Light Neutrals

Pinterest is my favorite place to notice and compile themes or trends that are catching my eye. And I wanted to share my favorite finds here. This week I've been noticing quite a few images catching my eye that were mostly in muted whites, dove grays and soft linen tones. I don't know if this influence is trying to tell me I need a little calm and simplicity in my life or what, but whatever it is I can't get enough of it. Below are just a few of my favorites. 1. Danish Waffle via Bayaderka 2. Sweater Dress via Musings in Femininity 3. Box houses via Le Dilemma 4. Bedroom via Bliss Blog.




No Response to "Pinning This Week: Light Neutrals"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger