Happy Friday + New Year's Resolutions!

Happy first Friday of the year! So I wasn't planning on doing New Year's resolutions this year, I usually don't. But I found myself so inspired by many of the lists I was reading by fellow bloggers, such as this one by Joy of Oh Joy! or this one by Kate over at JetKat photography that I decided, I would try to come up with my own list. So here it goes, in no particular order. Also a look back at some of my favorite people, places and moments from 2012 thanks to instagram.



1. Slow down and enjoy things
2. Be ok with saying NO!
3. Create more with my hands
4. Be less judgmental of myself
5. Don't let my anxiety control me as much!
6. Be more active and get outdoors
7. Stay committed to eating healthy
8. Pay more attention to the hubby :)
9. Recognize and celebrate my accomplishments
10. Travel more

I could probably go on and on, but I'd love to hear what some of your resolutions are this year?! Let me know in the comments.



6 comments:

  1. Mine -- worry less, go with the flow more! Hope all's well! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worry less is a good one for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to take more time with myself ... so that i'm better for others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that resolution! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great highlights and good intentions! So happy to have met you in 2012 and look forward to connect even more in 2013. Now that you won the big prize on Luvocracy (wink wink), I see traveling coming up very soon. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy to have met you in 2012 Jeanne!! So many great new friendships in 2012, I can't wait to see how amazing 2013 is going to be :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger