Mini Escape: Stinson Beach and Coastal Drive

On New Years day the hubby and I decided to take off on a mini escape to the coast north of the city. It was a beautiful day and there were so many people out also enjoying the first day of the year at the Stinson beach, it could not have been better. We also stopped off in Mill Valley to grab a quick bite to eat at Toast, which I highly recommend, the perfect diner lunch post New Year's Eve. Below are a few of my favorite snap shots of the day. 







3 comments:

  1. I love going to Stinson beach, or anywhere in Marin for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I don't go often enough, but every time I do I absolutely fall in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful photos... makes me want to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger