Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

Happy Friday everyone! I'm super excited because we finally booked our tickets for our belated honeymoon (more details to come in the next couple weeks) And I've found a new obsession with making homemade bagels, I've made 2 batches in 3 days! They are the best bagels ever (recipe in the link section below) Other then that I just plan on taking the weekend easy.

For now I leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite reads this week, here, and across the web. Enjoy!



ON CONUNDRUM
New contributor, the super talented Stephanie of Baba Souk brings a little color with the first ever Bricolage post.
I get to chat a little with Camille Styles in this weeks Pintastic People post!
Don't forget you can now sign up for news and updates from Conundrum?

ELSEWHERE
Did I mention my new bagel making obsession?! I've been using this recipe from A Beautiful Mess, and love it.
I love this fun Spring lookbook for Marais as soon over at Calivintage this week.
Rue Daily features one of my favorite instagrammers Jonathan Lo of Happy Mundane.
I sometimes daydream about living on a boat, so this story over at The Design Files perfect inspiration fodder.
Get ready for Spring fashion with the perfect shoe round-up at Oh Joy!


No Response to "Happy Friday + Link-o-rama"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger