Hello Luvocracy!

As I'm sure anyone who follows this blog knows, I am more then a little bit obsessed with Pinterest. So I was super excited when I was introduced to a new site called Luvocracy. It combines so many of the elements of Pinterest I love, but is focused on shopping. Like Pinterest, you curate collections of your favorite things, but the focus is on products instead of inspirational imagery. The super sweet twist with Luvocracy though is that you get to earn commission on all of your amazing recommendations.

You can also follow the people who's taste and expertise you trust AND purchase the items they recommend right off of Luvocracy. They make purchasing so easy and offer great service too. For instance, if one company doesn't have this item in stock, they'll search the world wide web for you until it's found! It's like having your own online catalog (or personal shopper) with things perfectly picked for you. Genius!

For now the site is invite only, but you can click here to sign up or let me know in the comments and I'll send you an invite. Enjoy!




5 comments:

  1. I'm still getting around to it, but it's definitely fun seeing friends' recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It's also going to be a life saver with all the gift shopping I have ahead of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems pretty cool. The site looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbie // Little SkylineDecember 1, 2012 at 3:23 PM

    I love this idea! I'm a new reader, but I'd love an invite if you have one to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course! I just sent one to your email address, I hope you like it as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger