Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

Happy Friday! I can't believe we're only days away from Christmas! I hope you all have amazing plans and aren't too stressed out and doing last minute shopping. I for one plan to have a lazy weekend, which includes baking, wrapping presents, planning our Christmas meal and catching up on some major relaxing.

For now I will leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite reads this week, here, and across the web. Note: I'll be taking some time off for the Holidays, so posting will be more scattered.


ON CONUNDRUM
My last gift guide of the season went up this week, check it out if you're scrambling for last minute gift ideas.
Also don't miss my list of favorite food blogs, just in time for Holiday meal inspiration.
Don't forget you can now sign up for news and updates from Conundrum?

ELSEWHERE
Photographer Kate Skogen posted a few more of our beautiful wedding photos over on her blog, every image more special then the last to me :).
I love all of the home decor inspiration Crystal posted for her new home. Flawless taste as always.
Another insightful post from Erin of Design for Mankind about the pace of blogging and staying inspired.
Wayfare launched their newest print magazine! I'm so excited to receive mine, for now you can check out a little preview here.

What were some you your favorite blog reads this week?


5 comments:

  1. kate skogen, jetkat photoDecember 21, 2012 at 1:42 PM

    thanks for including me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love to read food articles , it make me happy , i feel happy to see all these food written and picture ;) my name is removewat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah, that’s what I was looking for, what a material!
    present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web site.

    Cursor Fx Plus 2.11 Full crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like reading an article that will make
    men and women think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

    JetBrains PhpStorm 8 License Key

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger