9 Months + An Announcement!

Ingrid is 9 months old today. Everyone always warns you once you have a baby about how fast it goes, but man they are not kidding! I feel like these first 9 months have flown by. She's already crawling and pulling herself up and cruising around furniture and generally getting into places that she shouldn't be. She babbles and says mama and baba and once in awhile a word that sounds like hi. She claps and dances and smiles and giggles and is generally just the coolest human alive (I recognize I'm slightly biased). It's amazing to watch her quickly mastering things that were so hard to even imagine her doing when I would hold her in my arms as a newborn, just a few short months ago. These 9 months have been a whirlwind for sure. They have also been some of the most inspiring and motivating 9 months for me. Maybe it's because the previous 9 months, while pregnant, I spent so much time (basically all of it) so miserable and bed-ridden that once Ingrid came it was like a floodgate of ideas and creativity. Which brings me to my big announcement.
I am starting a new business with my mom!! Ack! Because I figured I don't have enough on my plate, right? But this is something I've been wanting to do for awhile and after Ingrid came it just felt like the right time. 
It's an online store named Bitte. We will be selling a curated selection of beautifully designed, all natural toys and clothes for little ones. We will be featuring and collaborating on products from many of my favorite small makers and artisans both here and abroad, who focus on the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. I will be sharing more in the weeks and months to come but for now you can follow along with our progress and inspirations on our instagram, twitter and pinterest. We are so excited and can't wait to launch later this summer.








3 comments:

  1. I love the 9mo age!!! They're so responsive...yet, still babyish. It's the sweetest, she's a doll.


    And best of luck on your upcoming business venture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby girl also just turned 9 months and I too have also noticed my mind racing with creativity lately! I'm also starting a new business venture and although the timing seems crazy- if the spark and passion are present, I guess you've just got to go with it? Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger