Bedding Resources

My über chic friend Maddie recently asked me for some tips on where to buy bedding and I thought what a good idea for a post so here are some of my favorite bedding resources that I promise will brighten up any bedroom.




My favorite site has to be Dwell Studio, they are a little pricey but I literally catch myself drooling sometimes while looking at their bedding





Another site that has some great options is West Elm, they are little more affordable and also have great prints, also remember to check their sale bedding.

CB2 has a more limited selection but I sometimes find bedding there that I like also check out sister site Crate & Barrel, they have some great Marimekko options. Another option is Design Public, they carry several different lines so they have a pretty large selection. I hope this helps anybody in a bedding emergency.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger