French Macaroons in Mexico

The Theurel & Thomas identity and store design is one of my favorites by Mexican design team Anagrama. The fact that they were able to not only redesign the brand identity but the store interior as well, really helped with the overall feel and brand continuity. The use of white to let the macaroons really pop, was genius in my opinion albeit probably a pain to keep clean. It looks like a lovely fantasy world that I would want to visit over and over which is important with such a niche product.










4 comments:

  1. mmm. I want to go to there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I'd be afraid to touch anything though, we might be to messy to go to a place like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is it? Let's go - my treat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger