Star Trek

This past weekend we drove down to Chicago to meet up with my boyfriends brother and his girlfriend to have a fun excursion enjoying the city. It was a great weekend with delicious food and good conversation but one of my favorite outings was surprisingly not food related. We decided to go to the Planetarium and watch the Journey to the Stars, it was so amazing and made me wish I was living on the starship Enterprise. After getting home I started googling Hubble telescope images and find myself in awe at how intricate and beautiful each image is, I had to share.





1 comments:

  1. It's also fun to GIS deep sea creatures. We are beset from all sides by the magnificent and horrible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger