Link-o-rama

The Weekend has officially begun, which means it's that time when I leave you with a few of my favorite links from the past week.

  1. Breezy summer style via Because I'm Addicted
  2. It's too bad I wouldn't be able to keep this all white interior clean, because it's so fresh and airy via French by Design
  3. I'm obsessed with everything in the Jenni Kayne resort 2012 collection via Lawn Party
  4. How scrumptious does this lentil and pea salad look? via La Buena Vida
  5. A collection of movement via Julie Digs Design
  6. Prettiest cake ever via Poppytalk


1 comments:

  1. thanks for the link, maia!!! hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger