My Nuptials: Invitations

The invitations are going to be quite the project for me, because, along with designing a personal logo, it is probably one of the biggest personal undertakings for a graphic designer. So, that being said I am currently in the phase of collecting invitation inspiration, below are some of my favorites, and I think it's pretty clear that I don't have much of a clear direction yet.







Image sources 1. via Bird & Banner 2. via Once Wed 3. via unknown 4. via Oh So Beautiful Paper 5. via Oh So Beautiful Paper 6. via Pinterest 7. via 100 Layer Cake

5 comments:

  1. that's a hard decision! I love the envelopes in the 4th one. Funky, yet classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The invitations were definitely my biggest headache when planning my wedding. My only advice would be to give yourself plenty of time to put them all together. :)

    I love the inspiration you put together. I hope you'll post your design when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice, and don't worry I will definitely post the finished designs when they are done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great. I personally love the second one - all the great details, as well as the very last set.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger