Pinning this Week: Chocolate

Pinterest is my favorite place to notice and compile themes or trends that are catching my eye. And I wanted to share my favorite finds here. This week Travis and I have been doing cake tastings for the wedding so it's understandable that I have chocolate on my mind. These are just a few of the ridiculously decadent treats I've been pinning on my dessert board. 1. Nutella Frangelico Ice Cream Sandwiches via Buttercream Blondie 2. Snickers Brownie Bites via My Baking Addiction 3. Dark Chocolate Caramel Truffles with Fleur-de-Sel via Portuguese Girl Cooks 4. S'mores via Minimally Invasive.




4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, yum, yum, yum. Chocolate is the way to my heart...along with a lot of other things! :)
    That nutella chocolate ice cream sandwich looks the best to me. So many great aspects in one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing my ice cream sandwiches Maia & thanks for the pin! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Meghan! It looks super delicious, I'll have to make it soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger