Guest Post: Jeanne's Wedding Card Picks

Hello Conundrum readers! Hope everyone is having a nice day! I'm Jeanne from Shop Sweet Things and I'm so happy to be here today while Maia is becoming a Mrs. and starting a new chapter in her life.

I realize finding a nice wedding card is actually not that easy. There are many cliche ones in the market, and when you come across a designer like Maia you just want to get her something a little bit more special. So today, I thought it would fun to round up a few of my favorites. Hope you like it too!

1/ 2 / 3 / 4 (make your own with this heart stamp) / 5 / 6.

"I do" photo is by Style Me Pretty



3 comments:

  1. hello jeanne :)
    i never thought about making my own wedding card! i love the gold heart stamp! i'm going to have to remember this for the future when i need to "make" a wedding card for my dear friends!

    to maia...congrats on becoming a mrs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun?! And it can totally work for other occasions too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for having me, Maia! Lots of best wishes to you!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger