Weekend Plans

It's finally the weekend, hooray! I'm leaving for the Twin Cities tonight to spend time with my family, which will be nice but also bittersweet because my grandfather recently became ill. So I'm hoping to cram in as much quality time as possible. He's such an amazing and influential person in my life, and maybe sometime I'll post a little more about his fascinating life. But for now I leave you for the weekend with these images of a baby pandas because they are possible the cutest thing that ever existed and always bring a smile to my face. 





2 comments:

  1. I literally died when I saw this photo.
    thank you.

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh myyy goodness!!! i can't get over these!!!

    hope you're having an amazing time with your gpa!
    j.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger