Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

Happy Friday everyone! Did you guys know it's National Doughnut Day today? I highly recommend celebrating the holiday to it's fullest like I already did this morning :) I've had a crazy couple of weeks so I felt like a little extra indulgence today was well deserved. And if you're feeling extra ambitious you can use the below recipe from Portuguese Girl Cooks to create delicious homemade Pumpkin doughnuts.
Now I will leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite reads this week. (links below image)



1. Check out this really cool DIY T-shirt project over at Sweet Paul.
2. This home tour over on Sf Girl by Bay reminds me I need way more house plants.
3. After celebrating National Doughnut day this salad recipe from Love & Lemons will be the perfect healthy anecdote.
4. Did you see my office tour over on Eva Black's blog? I answer a few of her questions about working for myself and staying inspired.
5. The perfect Fathers' Day gift guide over at Apartment34.


No Response to "Happy Friday + Link-o-rama"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger