Annija Muižule

The other day, Travis and I were discussing how one of the few things we really miss from Wisconsin are the big summer thunderstorms. The heavy grey sky and sound of rain pelting the windows and roof would create the perfect cozy sanctuary inside. These images by Latvian photographer, Annija Muižule, capture a little bit of that same feeling, which I think is one of the reasons why I'm so drawn to Annija's work in general. Her work creates that nostalgic moody softness that I want to surround myself with sometimes, just before wanting the sun to come out.






1 comments:

  1. Beautiful!


    Thanks for sharing!


    Nicole
    www.eleganceandclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger