My Baby Shower

I know it's been forever since my last post. This pregnancy has really thrown me, it's ended up being a lot harder than I ever expected, so the blog ended up being a last priority. I'm almost done now, only a few more weeks to go which is both super exciting and terrifying, but I'll be happy to not be pregnant anymore and finally be able to meet this little girl.

Until then I thought I would share a few photos from my baby shower. Crystal, my dear friend and boss at Rue Magazine threw it for me and it was the most beautiful baby shower I've ever been to, I couldn't believe it was mine. To see more images and get Crystal's tips for hosting such an amazing event check out the full post at Rue Daily. (photos by Edyta Szyszlo)














3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Maia! I love that line "it was the most beautiful baby shower I've ever been to, I couldn't believe it was mine." :) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Maia and loved the flower band :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely baby shower! Really nice decor and the kids <3 lovely! Where did you get the lamp? It's really nice! I just used a mirror from KOKET on my project that looks like your lamp!!!http://www.bykoket.com/guilty-pleasures/casegoods/guilt-mirror.php Doesn't it?
    Congratulations Maia! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger