Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

Happy Friday everyone! Today was exciting for me because a feature I did with Refinery29 came out this morning. It highlights some of the top Bay Area pinners and I was honored to be included with some of my favorite local ladies including Jeanne Chan, Vanessa Correa, Victoria Smith and Christine Martinez. It was so fun having Angela and Maria from the Refinery29 team come to my apartment a few weeks ago and now to final see the outcome, I couldn't be happier!
Now I leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite reads this week, here, and across the web. 


ON CONUNDRUM
I started a new series on the blog, sharing the creative spaces of people that inspire me. Don't miss the inaugural post featuring the amazing Sarah Swell.
A sunny, springtime Smitten List this week!
Don't forget you can now sign up for news and updates from Conundrum?

ELSEWHERE
A fun interview with One Kings Lane buyer Courtney Grace over at Rue Daily.
I'm in love with this DIY knitted snood as featured over on Park & Cube, next weekend project perhaps?
I'm sure many of you have already seen and read all about the Susy Menkes article hoopla and the responses, but if not I highly recommend reading the original piece and some of the well articulated responses.
This week I went into Smitten Kitchens archives and made these delicious cocoa brownies, and they of course, did not disappoint.


9 comments:

  1. I love this interview with you on refinery 29! Thanks so much for the shout out! Im super flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Maia! The feature was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to send along my congrats earlier. It was so cool to see you on R29!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Olga! I still owe you for rescuing me a couple weeks ago by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Eva! I had to mention your amazing boards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Keep up the good work! You inspired lots of people through your post. You're amazing! I heard that the philippines logo design is the best and I'm not wondering because Filipino people are very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger